Friday, March 2, 2012

Finally the weekend and a question

I hope everyone had a productive week this past week. I had a long week at work and a short week at home this past week.  I think today was the first day I've had off in a while where I have not had a long list of appointments and obligations to fulfill.  I did clean house a bit today, not nearly as much as needed to be done, but enough.  For the first time in who-knows-how-long I felt like cooking a meal and having company.  Tonight I plan on sitting in my happy chair and stitching until I fall asleep.  I have not been able to pick up a needle and thread in a couple of weeks now, so I am beginning to think that maybe my mojo is leaving again. 

Now I have a stitchy related question.  I have never really used any particular rotation system, but I have a lot of things I need and want to work on and can not come up with a way to work on all of them.  How do you make it work for you?  Do you stitch on one until its done, especially if it's an obligaiton stitch,? do you rotate out weekly, monthly? or as the mood hits?  I would really like to know what some of you have found that works for you.  I just can't seem to find anything I am happy with and spend more time trying to decide what to stitch on than actually stitching. 

Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow or Sunday before I go to work I will have some stitchy pictures to share with everyone, but until then happy stitching and enjoy your weekend.

Amanda


No comments: