Monday, February 27, 2012

Nonstitch related post

I want to thank you all for the get well wishes over the past few days.  They have certainly paid off.  I was finally able to go see my son this past weekend.  The drive to the new facility was a much better drive than the previous one had been.  I do not know how long he will be gone, but at least the trip will be much more pleasant. 

I had planned on stitching in the motel room friday night, but by the time my mom and I actually got to spend any time in the room we were both so tired we just went to bed early.  Saturday was the drive home and a long night at work. Sunday was spent sleeping and working and a dinner date with my husband and younger son. 

I think this week, I have nothing that has to be done on my days off.  I am gratefully looking forward to a couple of days of lazing around in my stitchy chair.

Until next time happy stitching.

Amanda

No comments: