Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not much to post about

I am in the middle of another 7 day work stretch. I am ready for Monday morning to roll around for a day off. I plan on hanging out with one of my stitchy friends part of the day and lazing around in my comfy clothes the rest of my days off.

I noticed a couple of new followers. Welcome aboard. I am glad to have you along.

I have not picked up my stitching much in a couple of weeks now. I really hope I get my stitchy groove back soon. I have several projects I want to finish by this time next year, but will not be able to if the groove does not come back soon.


I was digging around in my stash of kitted projects and ufo's and ran across one I started for a Christmas present for my husband years ago that I would really like to finish and have framed for his birthday in march. That will be my main focus for the next couple of weeks.

That is all the news I have for now, so until next time happy stitching.
Amanda

1 comment:

lesli said...

Find that stitchy groove! :) I know sometimes I lose mine too....

Then I spend some time in blogger land looking at the beautiful work everyone is doing and that motivates me to get working on mine!

Good luck! :)

-lesli