Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


I am very thankful for all of my newfound blogging friends this year as well as my friends and family. I hope all of you have a wonderful day and a wonderful dinner with friends and family. As for us, we opted to eat out this year. Our schedules are so crazy with dh getting home in early morning today and both of us having to work overnight tonight there really wasnt a good time to cook and eat a big dinner.

I plan on sitting and stitching until time to get a nap before work tonight, and then all day tomorrow after work. I did manage a little stitching time lastnight after catching up on all of my dvr'd Greys and Private Practice.

I also want to thank each of you for the supportive comments on my last post. They all meant alot to me.

Until next time.
Amanda

No comments: