Friday, April 20, 2012

Where oh Where did time go

Wow, I did not realize that it had been almost a month since I lasted posted anything on here.  I do apologize, to my loyal followers and any visitors, for my absence.  The past several weeks has seen many things but stitching was not one of them, unfortunately. 

Some of you may recall that in my last post I had finally figured out what I wanted to be when I groi up.  Well, I have since then opened up two online shops.  One is an etsy.com shop and the other is one i purchased.  I am excited to have them up and running, but really discouraged with the lack of visits or sales.

 Long story short, I had been hoping that this would take off and I could quit working and concentrate on jewelry making and stitching until I could actually get a brick and mortar store up and going.  I do not mind working, but when you wake up everyday and dread going to work, it's time to do something different.  I used to love my job, but recently with all that has gone on with my children, the added stress from my job is almost overwhelming.  I ended up having to take some time off just to keep from going postal on someone.  I do not want to sound like I am whining or complaining, so forgive me if I do.  I would greatly appreciate it if you all would just visit each of my sites and let me know what you think.  I would love some honest opinions on the layout of my personal site and the of the jewelry itself.  I am not asking you guys to buy anything so please do not feel pressured, of course, I will not be upset if you do.  I really want this to take off and turn into something I could do full time.  Please let me know if you think I have what it takes in regards to the jewelry designing.  I am going to attempt my first ever craft show mid june.

I am sorry that my stitching blog has turned into something other than a stitchy blog.  Once I get enough product built up I will once again go back to stitching.  Maybe since I am off on Sunday and this is IHSW I will stitch the day away on Sunday.

Until next time, happy stitching to those of you who are stitching.

Oops, I guess you guys might need some websites huh.   http://www.rabeadsdesign.com/ and at etsy.com the shop is listed under rabeadcreations or raggedde ann's bead designs
Thanks again to all of you

Amanda

No comments: