Monday, February 13, 2012

Somedays I miss the old days of not having to be a responsible adult.  Today, was one of those days.  I am so envious of all those who got to take a snow day today.  In the winter I like nothing more than sitting curled up on my couch with a warm fuzzy blanket and a good book or stitching project and watching the snow fall.  I got to watch the snow for a couple of hours but then I had to get ready and go to work. I have not had a "snow day" since I started this job a couple of years ago, but  being on the management team it is hard to convince them that you can not get to work because of the weather.  The joys of being responsible. 

On a stitchy note, I have been stitching on the Nutcracker Christmas stocking a bit and have most of another face of one of the nutcrackers completed.  I have not taken pictures yet, but when I do I will post some progress pictures.

I picked up Holiday Highlights from the framer over the weekend and was finally able to give it to my co-worker I stitched it for.  I was happy with the way it turned out and I am really happy I went with the green frame. 


Well, I think that is about it until I get more pictures loaded on the computer.  So, until next time happy stitching.

Amanda

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Oh, I hear ya, Amanda. It's no fun being an adult... bills, jobs, worrying... hehehe.