Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IHSW and tusal information


Dear followers and visitors, I have not abandoned my blog, I have been very ill with bronchitus so all i've done for over a week now is work and sleep.  I will be back with my IHSW update sometime after friday. I had planned on hermitting this past weekend with everyone else, but unfortunately I was unable to.  I will also have my feb tusal update this weekend as well. 

On a more positive note, I think I am going to try to go see my oldest son this weekend. I have not gotten to see him or speak to him since his court date back in january.  I miss talking to him.  I have received a couple of brief letters from him, but they just are not the same as talking to him in person.  We have an MDS screening via phone on Thursday afternoon to help determine what treatment is needed and where to go next.  Hopefully, it will be somewhere close by.

That is all I have for now.
Amanda

3 comments:

Joysze said...

So sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you're all better and good luck with the meeting with your oldest.

lesli said...

Hope you're feeling better and that you had an opportunity to visit with your son.

Looking forward to seeing your updates!

Sara said...

Hope that you get better soon so you can visit your son :)