Monday, January 23, 2012

IHSW update

This weekend I participated in my first IHSW.  This weekend I worked mainly on the stocking I am stitching for my boss.  I made a good deal of progress on the stocking, but as I stated in a different post it is slow go with all the straw and it is not something that I would have stitched for myself.  I have one more stocking to stitch for her then I will be done with all of my obligation stitching and will be able to work on stuff for me. Also over the weekend I put some beads on one corner of 3 Kings that I am working on for the BAP Challenge at Becky Bee's Stitching Hive.  Unfortunately I do not have my before pictures anymore.  I don't know what I did to them but they have dissappeared. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope everyone has a happy and productive day.  Until next time Happy Stitching.

Amanda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

This is my first visit to your blog.
I participated in my first IHSW this weekend too.

Your stocking project is lovely!

Amanda "Stitcher Mom" said...

Annie, thank you for the comments and thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Amanda

Joysze said...

What a lucky boss you have, Amanda. The stocking looks great, and I love how the colors in 3 kings pop on that blue fabbie. :D

Anonymous said...

that stocking is looking wonderful! I love nativity pictures!

♥ Nia said...

lovely stitching =)

Anne said...

Beautiful stitching Amanda!! I love the blue fabby!!

The Maiden said...

The straw looks difficult, and it is always hard to stitch for someone else, so great progress!

Sara said...

You have a very lucky boss ;)... lovely stitching on both projects :D