Monday, November 14, 2011

Another busy week ahead

Well, another day off has come and gone with no stitching time. I did go and see my oldest son at the long term treatment facility he is in. It was a very emotional visit as it was the first time I had seen him in several months. I feel quilty at times for going so long without seeing him, but I also needed the time to do some personal healing from all of this mess. The whole situation has caused great turmoil for my whole family. I am very thankful that I have my stitching that I can loose myself in when time allows.

Although I did not do any stitching I did put together another wreath. I will post pictures later. Now it is time to think about getting ready for work and starting this 7 day work week.

Until next time.
Amanda

2 comments:

gracie said...

We all need some time for oourselves...it does not mean we do not care. Be gentle with yourself.

Cindy said...

amanda....i hope you are taking care of yourself :)...as moms we tend to take a lot on ... i hope your week is good to you.