Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prayers Needed Please

Dear followers and those who happen to see this post, please keep my family in your prayers. We are, especially my youngest son and myself, are going through a very difficult time. I am emotionally at my breaking point and I am sure my son is at his limit too. We had an incident happen involving my children and it just seems to keep getting worse. So, if you would please remeber us.

On a brighter note, my mother to my sister and me to a concert for our birthday's. I had a really good time spending time with my mom and sister. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time in the weekend to get any stitching in. I was upset that on my first weekend off in several months I didn't even pick up a needle and thread, but the excitement of the concert out weighed the upset. I work tomorrow and then I have a couple more days off with not a lot of running so I will be able to get in some stitching time.

Until next time have fun stitching.
Amanda

No comments: