Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a week

I will be so glad when this week is over. I am trying not to complain on this blog, I do not want anyone to think I am a whiner but today, I am going to whine. Just when I think things are going alright I have more bombshells dropped on my head. I really do not know how much more I can handle. I have been pushed to the outer reaches of my limits as a mother this year. There is so much more I need and want to say, but I am not sure just how much I want to make public knowledge, so I will leave it at this for now with I seriously need a girls night out.

On a happier note, I did manage to stitch on my Holy Night stocking a few minutrs lastnight. I am hoping to have time to stitch on it today after I take Dh to see his sister.

Until next time keep crossing those stitches and have a good week.
Amanda

No comments: