Friday, September 30, 2011

Update on my bad week

Well, my bad week got a bit worse before it got better. My sister-in-law had a mild stroke Tuesday night and I had a really bad day at work on Thursday, but after talking to my boss about evrything that has been going on at home I have felt much better. I get extremely aggrevated at my boss, but she is a really good listener and has good advice.

On a stitchy note, I have gotten my itch to stitch back and have had a little more time to do so. Tonight I plan on stitching on my Holy Night stocking. I am hoping to get it knocked out pretty soon so that I can finish the Nutcracker stocking. Once I finish them I have a birth announcement that I am going to stitch for a co-worker. Once that is done it is on to my first HAED and back to my ink circles.

I will post more progress pictures on my next day off.

Until next time keep crossing those x's and have a great weekend
Amanda

No comments: